Wee Generation Diaper Bag
Launch 11 June 2008 the Wee generation diaper bag, developed by IDEO and McDounough, draws heavily on consumer feedback and on Cradle-to-Cradle thinking.
User feedback lead to "its gender-neutral coloring, how it is easy to clean and how it is lightly colored on the inside so it isn't a black hole for smaller items".
Other features include:
- "...upholstery fabric made out of 100% post consumer recycled plastic bottles (Cradle-To-Cradle Certified fabric by Designtex)
- Waterproof bottom
- Padded back panel
- Rear zipper compartment
- PVC-free waterproof liner
- Removable inserts include an insulated feeding tote, changing tote and changing pad
- Detachable insulated bottle holder and zip pouch
- External quick-access zip pocket with organizer pockets
- Deluxe adjustable comfort strap with quick release cam buckle
- Two exterior front zip pockets with key tether Stroller attachment straps
- Front flap secures with Velcro and magnetic closure as well as dual buckles
- Two front exterior zipper pockets with key tether
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap with quick release cam
- Soft, durable carrying handle"
The first 500 bags will be fully loaded with all sorts of Seventh Generation and Healthy Child Healthy World goodies to get you even further down the road toward a living, healthy home.
Each bag will contain $100 worth of eco-friendly treats, including a copy of Naturally Clean, the Seventh Generation Guide to Safe and Healthy Non-Toxic Cleaning, a Wee Generation baby T, healthy household tips from Healthy Child Healthy World and coupons from Seventh Generation."
[Source: http://www.weegeneration.com/buy-the-bag, August 2008]