© Miele Company Limited, 2005
Miele tumble dryer
Miele drew on several eco-design strategies when designing their range of tumbledryers:
- They are also designed with upgradability in mind:
- PC updates allow them to be reprogrammed in line with future updates and new programmes.
- Miele has also taken steps to reduce energy consumption:
- it has AAA energy rating on all top models
- all Miele tumble dryers are sensor controlled so over drying does not occur – making them more energy efficient.
- as clothes are dried the heater elements reduce, thus saving on energy
- Mieles tumbledryers intelligent Sensitive Drying system "learns" the characteristics of the users behaviour and uses this information to plan the drying time for the next similar load.
- Water conservation was also a consideration for the designers:
- the tumble driers have an automatic load adjustment – fuzzy logic works out how much water to use.
- To facilitate recycling at end of life all casings are clearly marked by material type.
For More Information
For more information on Miele tumble dryers visit: http://www.miele.co.uk/